Date: Sat. 12th May 2018.
Time: commencing at 4.00 pm.
Venue: Haydn Sargent Place at Haydn’s chair (opposite 21 Andaman Street)
(In the case of inclement weather, turn up and be directed to an alternative under cover venue).
(The agenda may alter depending on time restriction of our guest speakers)
• Welcome guests
• Read, discuss and adopt the Minutes of 2016 AGM.
• Presidents Report for 2017-18
• Financial Report – to Dec 31st 2017
• Any address from Cr Matthew Bourke, MP Jessica Pugh, Vicinity Manager Mr. Patrick Doyle and possible representative for Mt Ommaney Police - who may be present.
• Discussion and action plan re previous meetings re
1. Andaman St. traffic calming
2. Centenary Motorway noise barriers.
• Installation of office bearers.
The 2017 office bearers of JRA have indicated that they are again standing.
1. President – Mr Wayne Williams.
2. Secretary – Mrs Lyn Muller.
3. Treasurer – Mr Dirk Ziolkowski.
4. Web Administrator – Angela Hofbauer.
• General business that is appropriate.
• Meeting close.
The meeting will be conducted in an open, partly shaded location with minimum seating provided so we suggest that you bring your own outdoor type seats and possible sun protection cover.
Light refreshments available.